Again, months have passed since I last posted, most of my readers have faded into nothingness.
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Posted by ~SugarBear~ at 10/04/2011 06:08:00 PM
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Almost a year has gone by since I last posted. I didn't even bother to read it. So much has changed for me.
- I made it through the student teaching assignment, graduated with my degree in special education, only to struggle for the past year looking for a job. I'm still looking.
- My oldest son turned 16...... it's hard to believe. Where have the years gone.
- By September, a very difficult teacher had me thinking about home schooling my 8th grader... school refused to see the clear signs of Autism & test him.
- In December my youngest was diagnosed (finally!) with Aspergers Syndrome, a form of Autism. After my relief that someone besides me finally saw it.......reality hit. My son has Autism. Talk about a smack in the face.
- The car died it's final death. No emergency rescue could save it this time.
- Christmas found my sister half a state away, sick...... it just wasn't the same.
- 2011 started with everyone home sick at some point during the first 4 weeks of the new year.
- Still no job & things aren't looking good.... maybe February will be better.
It's now March 2011.
- My oldest is taking his Spring Break in Nicaragua on a missions trip. I pray it teaches him some gratefulness and humility.
- Another job interview gone nowhere.
- Horrible teacher finally had to be reported to administration & after months of making myself a pain in the school's butt, there will be a meeting...... which will be on the teachers' permanent record. It should be interesting this afternoon.
- I'm starting to feel a bit like Job from the Bible.........
So discouraged right now. I'm in such desperate need for some positive things to be happening in my life. A decent job would be a great start.... so maybe I can afford to get my Grandmas' old car up & running so I can finally have a car again. I know so many in the world have so much less but there are huge burdens hanging over me now that I just can't seem to shake.
Posted by ~SugarBear~ at 3/16/2011 09:31:00 AM