Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Taxes are done!

WooHoo! Finally done with taxes for another year. I would've been done much sooner but.....

School had me so busy I didn't get my taxes filed, figured I'd do it over spring break (love TurboTax online). No problem, until you get to the part where you have to enter your AGI from last year to file electronically. I couldn't find last year's return & the info was on my computer. No biggie except that Computer Guy was upgrading my PC & HE had my tax info! ARGGGG!

So... Get the PC back & then school is in full swing again for the last half of the semester and I couldn't get to it until tonight.

The best news of all - I get money back!!!! Yeah! There are advantages to being a single mom & college student rolled into one.

1 comment:

GoGo said...

Taxes suck! Unless your getting a refund, then they rule!