Friday, April 18, 2008

A WHAT Flower? You keep a straight face!

Picture this: class of 5 & 6 year old kids busy writing everything they know (and can't spell) about seeds & what happens to them when they grow.

Ms. ~C~, in her clinical assignment looking professional and very collected is approached by adorable, quiet, and very smart child, "Billy".

"Ms. ~C~, look at my flowers I drew to go with my story."

"Very nice, Billy. What kind of flower is this?" (points to pink flower)

"We grow those at our house. It's a penises flower." (stops short with eyes bugging out and face frozen realizing what he has just said.)

"Oh, do you mean a peony flower, Billy?"

"Ah, yea." (Runs back to seat & colors furiously)

Like I said, you try to keep a straight face!

I love kids. Happy Friday & have a good weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Rhea said...

hahaha Oh, that's too cute!! Kids are hilarious blog fodder.

Burfica said...

Oh man that is so funny. Kids are just so cute when they make innocent blunders.

captain corky said...

LOL! I'm glad you were able to keep you composure. ;) Kids are the best.

Casdok said...

Brillient!! :)

Canadian flake said...

lmao wayyyyyy too funny. I stopped in to say hi and catch up after my blogging "hiatus"...hope ya don't mind.

Hang in there..so sorry everything is so stressful at school...I can certainly imagine it must be after the shootings.

Take care.