Thursday, June 04, 2009

What the ???!!!???


While doing laundry last night, I pulled this baggie of unidentifiable orange-ish mushy stuff out of the jeans pocket of Alien #2.
I sent a picture message to several friends offering $20 if the could identify the contents of the baggie. One person thought it might be cereal, another something cheesy, another friend simply called and asked what it was because she was dying to know! When I said I didn't know I was looking for suggestions her reply was, "Eeeewww!!!! Boys are so gross!!" It was at this time I reminded her that less than 6 weeks ago, she gave birth to a boy. She sighed.
My darling 12-year-old Alien #2 says his best guess is some cheese-related food product, maybe. I love being a Mom.

2 comments:

Xmichra said...

lol... at least it isn't alive!

AngelConradie said...

Erm... some cheese-related product, eh?
Eeeuuuww... at least it was in the baggie and not just in the pocket!