Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long time, no blogging

Wow - last post was in August........ seems like a lifetime ago.
..........what has happened since......... lets see......... discovered son #1 has a seizure disorder in addition to the ADHD, ODD, & anxiety disorder, it's due to brain damage (birth defect) which is a bit ironic that my A/B student has brain damage.......son #2 has some autistic tendencies but they can't decide if it's just his weirdness related to ADHD, if it's a little OCD, or if he is actually on the Autism spectrum....... discovered I still can't pick a decent man......... started to foster a blind kitten, that lasted all of 5 minutes before we decided we HAD to adopt him ASAP, now my boys & I can't imagine life without Milton........ missed seeing my baby sis at Christmas due to weather & other stuff, I never see enough of her......... managed to make it through another semester of classes, had to postpone student teaching due to health issues with son #1.......... started student teaching in January, with 6 weeks left before I graduate I'm working on finding a teaching job, thankfully special education jobs are slightly easier to find.......... celebrated Granny's 94th birthday & my baby turned 13 in the same week.......... now, if I could just get rid of this random mono virus that has haunted me since last October, I'd be alright but, I'm spending my spring break time job hunting, lesson planning, and trying to get over being sick, what a joy......... I am so thankful God is always there for me.

No comments: