Sunday, July 17, 2005

PC Problems & other stuff

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been having a heck of a time staying online, pc trouble. Not much has changed weather-wise, it rained on the 4th and it rained last Tuesday a little.

The aliens are enjoying their summer vacation - spending lots of time playing with neighborhood friends and swimming at the local pool.

I got my college acceptance letter last Friday so I'm really excited about that.
I have to go get financial aid stuff finished off this coming week and then the first week in August is orientation for classes & I'll be starting back full time when the kids go back to school.

I'll try to catch up on everyone's blogs when the moody little computer elf living inside my pc gets over her PMS.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

you sure it's not the hamster in there, running things??? hehehehee

Alekx said...

I miss going to school. If I didn't have to pay off the damn student loans I already have I'd be a full time student I love it so much.
I'd have like 12 thousand degrees that would do totally nothing for me. LOL