Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holly Kitty

I love our kitty Holly. She's cute and lovable, sometime too much so. I've been sick as you all know who have read this blog recently. Holly gets extra-snuggly when she senses someone is out of sorts or sick.

Having a bit of a fever at night, I've been tossing a bit in my sleep which makes it nearly impossible for lover-kitty to stay perched on my back, side, stomach (whichever side is up). So she decided to curl up by my head/neck area.

She'll snuggle up as close as she can with her back to me, get her little feet under herself, dig her claws into the bedding and shoves herself up against me until she has succeeded in physically attaching herself to me. Only then does she settle down to purr for the next hour or so.

I love my kitty.

1 comment:

Burfica said...

Bugsy kitty does that to my legs, but he likes to lay his upper half of his body over my legs. Ilove it, but with a health issue with my legs, it kills to haev that done for to long. Cuz even in my sleep I ahve to move my legs alot. So...I grit my teeth and tollerate it for a while, then without realizing it PUNT right off the bed. hehehehee must be why he cuddles with Gigantor most.