Thursday, October 25, 2007

Huge Aliens @ home!

The aliens have really grown since I last posted anything about them. Alien #1, now 13, is already 5' 9 1/2" and alien #2 is 10 years old standing at 5' 1"!

Alien #1 is now taller than I am. He thinks this is funny. I think it's great! I no longer need to stand on chairs to reach things. :)

We are now hamsterless but have acquired three fish and a snail in addition to the two cats we already had. Check back later for pictures.

We have $8 worth of goldfish in a $50 aquariam setup. That's a story in itself. Charlotte, our cat is a good fisher........ well, some other time. Got to go get the aliens from school & transport to evening activities. bye.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

to funny, Kiddo is 11 and he is just about my height. 5'5" He is already in much bigger shoes than I wear though.

We had to put one of our dogs down, and we ended up rescuing another, so still have 3.

We lost one bird (he ended up having seizures) and the other one wasn't doing good, so yeah we got another one for her.

We are down to no fish and one gerbil though. And of course the cat is still here.

Alekx said...

Hey there, good to see you back.
we still have a zoo going on in our house, but there are adventures of the puppy on my blog if you want to go check them out