Tuesday, May 05, 2009

One final exam left!!! YEA!

I only have one final exam left so I'm taking a little break before I go back to the grind of the study thing.

In my previous post I listed some seemingly unconnected items. However, there is a link. I just finished off my clinical assignment for the semester (student teaching 2 days/week). It's my last clinical semester and I student teach full time in the fall of 2009. I can't wait to graduate. Anywho..... the list of items, all are stories from one of my students in my clinical. JD (not a real name or initials) is in the transition program for the special education students. He will be graduating this year. All these things are stories he has told me. These aren't real things he's done, he just has a great imagination. The "Fish & Slaw House" thing is actually the end of the year picnic the special education program has each year. It has become tradition for one of the higher-ups to bring in all the fish he has caught on vacation & have a huge fish fry for all the kids & staff. And I'm invited!! I love fish - I'm gonna eat my fill this Friday. Come rain or shine, I'm stuffing myself with fried fish. Yummy!!

1 comment:

Xmichra said...

lol.. i was wondering what they all had to do with eachother!!