Monday, May 04, 2009

So much for posting during finals.....

I still have pictures of the mice & cats to post, pics of a friend & skydiving, misc. crap. Had a ton of new templates to work from to update the look of my blog - lost all that crap when I had to delete it to make room for all the final projects & presentations on my 4GB flash drive. Who the heck knew I could fill up a flash drive that size so fast?! I've been so swamped with the end of the semester stuff I feel like I'm chasing myself down to get things done.

It's almost over and then I can put up a real post, but for now I'll leave you with this: What do the following things have in common?

  • Riding a giraffe on safari in Africa
  • Eating a Chinese fried bug while on the same safari
  • Working for 35 years as a security guard at the bank
  • Learning to salsa dance in Mexico
  • Making Mexican salsa to bring home
  • D & P's Fish & Slaw House
  • Teaching 5 first graders Sunday School on Friday evenings

Stumped? I would hope so! Ponder the seeming unrelatedness (is that even a word?? it is now!)of these items and I'll update you with the funny story behind them once finals are done for the semester.