Friday, July 24, 2009

Weird stuff......

OK - how is this for strange: I've been divorced for over 7 years, didn't wear my wedding ring for over a year before that. Last week I was driving to work & all of the sudden I freaked out because I got that weird feeling like my ring was missing. I haven't worn a ring on that finger in over 8 years. Why would that happen all of the sudden? Kinda creeped me out. I don't really want to tell my best friend because she over-analyzes everything. It's just weird.

Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hmmm....do you usually wear any rings? if so, maybe it was because you didnt have one on? I have a bad habit of taking my ring off while Im sleeping, cuz my fingers swell. THen I have dreams that I've lost my ring, I wake up freaking out, cuz I dont remember taking it off. It's weird.