Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow - long time since I posted....

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted or read any blogs. I really feel out of the loop here. What's been happening??........ well let's see........

Alien #1 turned 15 years old.
Ex-hubby is still stalking me after 7 years - get a life weirdo.
Alien #2 is only 12 & taller than me now too.
The only mouse out of the litter I adopted as mine, died.
My plant that I rescued from sure death at work - it died too.
I haven't killed my children yet.
Summer classes have me snowed under with work & that creates stress.
I'm supposed to student teach in the fall but I don't have my teaching assignments.
Financial aid told me I was SOL to get any grants or loans for the fall semester.
"The" relationship isn't moving along as I had hoped. Probably never will. Why do I bother?
Made a new friend & study partner in my class this summer.
Mom & Dad went to Costa Rica to see my sissy & her hubby - I didn't get a t-shirt.

Overall - things have been overwhelming & I've been feeling rather melancholy lately. Don't understand what's going on.

1 comment:

Xmichra said...

Wow, sounds like a bit of bad luck. not horrible luck, but badish. hopefully that will turn around for you right away!