Thursday, November 08, 2007

Boxes Everywhere!

Well, we got moved last Saturday and I still can't find my plates & bowls........ there are boxes everywhere! I finally found my tea kettle & my pans but still no dishes. I think someone hid them as a joke. Not funny people!! Have you ever tried to eat a steak off a paper plate? It's not a pretty sight. Oh, well, I'll find them eventually. Most of my glasses are missing too....... *sigh*

The cats, Holly & Charlotte, have settled in quite well and are loving their new home. Playing tag on the stairs seems to be the new favorite game for them.

It's getting along toward the end of the semester & everything is coming due at once. Huge paper due tomorrow, another one due Tuesday with a presentation on Thursday. Clinical observation report due the following week....... AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Whew! I feel better with that out of my system. Better get back to work. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just put me in the mood for steak. Mmmm.

Burfica said...

yeah if you eat a steak off a paper plate, you usually eat half the plate too. lol

Hope you find the dishes soon.

~SugarBear~ said...

I'm finding lots of strange things but no plates yet.