Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Girlfriend

I've been so busy with school projects & the Thanksgiving weekend that I haven't had much time to post. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we sure did.

Last Tuesday was Alien #1's choir concert. After the concert, I was introduced to "Sadie". My little alien is growing up! He grinned so huge I thought his face was going to stretch out of shape permanently. I also got to meet her parents, as did Alien #1

I was taking the aliens out for ice cream after the concert and asked if Sadie would like to join us. Her parents said that was fine. Just then, the obnoxious female friend of both the alien & alien's sweetie got wind of the trip to Dairy Queen. Well..... long story short........ the loud-mouthed friend came along. Oh, well, the aliens & girls had a great time. Boosted Alien #1's ego a bit when a couple of kids from school saw him leaving with two pretty girls.

Ain't puberty grand???

4 comments:

cheekyfaces said...

Hi.....Thanks for dropping by my blog......Yours looks like one to watch...I'll be back!

Burfica said...

Kiddo said he was thinking of asking this cute girl to the next dance, but he thinks she has a boyfriend.

I said well what's her name.

He goes. I dunno.

boys..... sheesh. lol

Canadian flake said...

hi , hope you don't me stopping in. I followed burfica over here.

I have 2 teenage gremlins...so I can totally relate...gotta love em...or hide the bodies really well..lmao.


Hope you don't mind if I stop in again sometime soon.

~SugarBear~ said...

Stop by anytime canadian flake! Glad to have a kindred spirit around. Gremlins & aliens are related you know. :)