Thursday, December 27, 2007

Belated Merry Christmas to all

Well, as the title says, a belated Merry Christmas to all! We had a wonderful time with my family Christmas day. I was able to see my sister & her family, my grandmother (91 years young!) and my parents. The aliens had a great time with their cousins. The time with Grandma, Sis & her family was way too short, as always. Don't think I'm leaving Mom & Dad out, I am blessed to get to see them much more often.

I hope everyone's Christmas was as blessed as mine.

3 comments:

Burfica said...

Oh we had a nice one, I'm glad you did too. Family makes all the difference. hehehehe

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Canadian flake said...

Glad you had a great day. Happy New years to you and your family!!!

cheekyfaces said...

Happy new year to you :o)