Friday, December 07, 2007

Ramblings........

I'm supposed to be spending my free time right now studying but have avoided it. I just can't seem to get motivated today.

I'm not really tired but I do have a lot to do... laundry, shopping, clean the house, study, unpacking (haven't done much with all the homework I've had).

My mind just keeps wandering off on random things.... Dad & his recent bout with cancer & heart problems ..... my cousin's son having health & substance abuse issues ........ missing my older sister...... wishing my younger sister lived closer ........... how I manage life with two kids having ADHD ............. how I manage my own ADHD .............. I really want a Boston Terrier (or any dog for that matter) ............ will Grandma still remember the boys & I from Thanksgiving or will she have forgotten who we are by Christmas? ............. wish Mom & Dad would move Grandma closer to us ........... a new kitten would be nice since I can't have a dog ................. what kind of curtains to you put in a teenage boys room?......... how do you decorate a kitchen with burnt red-orange appliances & hunter green cabinets? ................. will I be able to afford a washer & dryer soon, hate using the laundry-mat ........ What am I gonna cook for dinner? ........ still wondering where my older sister is & is she OK? .............

Feeling very melancholy I guess........ maybe chocolate will help (and a new kitten)

3 comments:

Burfica said...

my poor son doesn't have curtains either, just blinds. A friend said she made dinosaur curtains, but she never sent them. I bought deer and camo curtains two different times, but the place cancelled them. Maybe it's not meant to be.

I am random and befuddled alot in my brain like that also.

Canadian flake said...

I have been having the same "lack of focus" alot lately...maybe it is just the time of year???

I would be interested to hear more about your experiences with ADHD..both of my gremlins also have it...and it worries me.

I often worry what will happen when they are grown and I am not here anymore to take care of them... my son in particular really worries me.

I have had many sleepless nights worrying about this ...

Still trying to have faith though...

squilly said...

HI MY BOYS ARE YOUNG MEN NOW AND I DID THE SAME WORRYING AS YOU WHEN THEY WERE SMALL, YOU WILL LOOK BACK IN MAYBE 15 YEARS TIME AND THINK WHY OH WHY DID I WASTE PRECIOUS TIME IN DEEP THOUGHT INSTEAD OF ENJOYING MY FAMILY!I FOUND LOOKING INTO CHANGING THE DIET OF MY BOYS HELPED MORE ORGANIC INSTEAD OF E- NUMBERS. X