Friday, July 09, 2004

I got it!!!! And more

Wednesdays interview turned into today's job! Finally, I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever work again. However, it's only part time for now. Oh, well, better than temp work. No sooner had I hung up from that phone call than I got another call for an even better position (further from home though) and have an interview set with them for Monday afternoon. When it rains, it pours. Thank the Lord it's pouring down on me!! Thanks for answered prayers.

1 comment:

ESHI said...

It's been said by Julie Andrews in the classic musical, "The Sound of Music" that when God closes a window, he opens a door. What's not said is that the two do not always occur simultaneously. Sometimes we have to spend some time in the hallway before a door opens letting us into another room. When that happens, I think we just have to be patient and trust in God.