Thursday, October 27, 2005

Deer Hunting Season Is Upon Us

I'm starting to get a little nervous.....Fall us upon us and rutting season is just around the corner. What's that mean for me?

Well last year it meant I got more deer with my Buick than Dad did from his tree stand.

Isn't that picture cute? Well let me tell you something - they are NOT cute when they jump in front of your car.

It wasn't cute the first time.
It wasn't cute the second time.
And it certainly was not cute the third time.

I hope they've all got my license number & a description of my car - maybe they'll be on the look-out and avoid running out in front of me this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean...I hate it when they try to commit suicide using my truck or car...and they never pay up...why Bambi .. why do you do us this way? (oh..sorry..don't let the little one read this)

Op~

Burfica said...

I'm still sorta laughing and cringing about all of them that attacked your car last year. Maybe the suicidal one's will pass you by this year.