Monday, October 24, 2005

Update on Dad

I just realized with all that's been going on, I never updated on Dad!! I'm so so so sorry!!!

Dad is home and is recovering well. He still needs lots of rest but he no longer needs his walker to get around most of the time. Dad even went to the mall with Mom to get a new cell phone yesterday! That's a big deal because his energy level is non-existent. He finally got his pacemaker put in and that went well. He is still recovering from broken ribs and does not have the o.k. to drive yet but that will all take time.

Thank you all again for your prayers - they made such a difference. May God bless you all as you have blessed my family. :)

2 comments:

Burfica said...

so glad to hear that dad is doing better.


OMG the men being pains in the ass, that is so very true!!!!

And yes, your cat is weird. I may have to admit that it's weirder than our cat, which I didn't think was possible. LOL

Unknown said...

That's great news Shug. Dad must have a tough soul - a good spirit.

Although I've not been by that much..I still think of and pray for you guys. I've been living with a lot of problems and pain myself lately. (Crohn's and arthritis about to whip me)

GOD bless y'all
Take good care of yourselves.
Op~