Saturday, November 05, 2005

Five Things......

I saw this over at My Wide Blue Seas & borrowed it from Hokule'a.

Five things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit Ireland.
2. Lose 20 pounds (and this may be what kills me!).
3. Get my Masters degree
4. Learn
Arborsculpture.
5. Learn to speak Spanish & Swahili.

Five things I can do:
1. Love & Laugh.
2. See miracles around me everyday.
3. Crochet, Sew & various needlework type things.
4. Teach.
5. Grow beautiful gardens.

Five things I cannot do:
1. Sing.
2. Change the oil in my car.
3. Tame my wild curly hair.
4. Hit a baseball.
5. Keep my house clean.

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Honesty
2. Faith In Jesus
3. Love of life
4. Ability to find miracles in everyday life
5. Honest Eyes (they are the window to the soul)

Five things I say most often:
1. I love you.
2. Thank you Jesus for....
3. That's too funny/cute
4. Crap!
5. You need to feed the cat/hamster/fish BEFORE you eat your dinner.

Five Celebrity Crushes:
1. Roger Moore - The original 007 James Bond.
2. Sean Connery - yes, we have a theme going on here.... hehehe
3. Johnny Depp
4. Mel Gibson

5. Antonio Banderes - *sigh* - gotta agree with Hokule'a on this one.

I invite everyone to do this & let me know when it's up on your blog so I can learn something new about you too.

2 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

C, I share a dream with you...I've always wanted to go to Ireland! Maybe someday...

Colleen said...

you seem to enjoy the beauty around you. Thank you for stopping in at my blog and leaveing the comment. Bless you. I would love to link up if you dont mind.????