Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Well, I know it's early to say "Merry Christmas", most people are still working towards "Happy Thanksgiving". However, we have been hit with snow & record-cold wind chill temps.

It snowed enough overnight to leave a little snow on my windshield and was cold enough that yesterday's rain froze my car doors shut. The temp is about 31 but with the wind chill, it's only about 10 degrees outside right now. The wind just cuts right through you. We've had flurries off and on all day, it's sticking in the grass here and there but it's blowing around so much, it's not landing much of anywhere right now.

It's supposed to get down to 12 degrees tonight, I hope the winds die down or my car isn't going anywhere tomorrow! Looks like I'd better put some Heet in my gas tank when I fill up tonight.

4 comments:

Burfica said...

oh my gosh, I don't envy you. I'm dying at 37 degree's right now. LOL

Unknown said...

berrrrrrr...you're making me cold just talkin' about it...we're to get down to 30 tomorrow night...sounds like you need a good foot warmer..lol...

OP~

MISS DRAMA said...

eww~~ SNOWss!! we dont have it in singapore, hOw i wish it could snow here someday =)

Alekx said...

Heat in the gastank?
Is that like a hotpad, hotwater bottle or you just gonna show your car dirty movies all night????
giggle