Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lessons of Motherhood #3 & #4

Here's a couple more lessons of motherhood - I posted two because they kinda go together.

3. Twelve holes poked in a king-sized waterbed with embroidery scissors are not enough to drain the bed. It only allows enough water to leak out of the bed to soak the person that lies down on it.

4. Waterbed patch kits are available at Wal-Mart, one kit is more than enough to repair 12 puncture holes and the kit only costs about $2.50 (current price at the time of the hole poking incident).

3 comments:

Burfica said...

Man I would be poking me some holes in some aliens. LOL

Unknown said...

LOL...LOL...I would only hope the holes were not on my side!!!...one one likes laying in the "wet spot"...lol

OP~

Alekx said...

Opie took my snarky comment
Damnit

However one thing I found out the patch kits do not work when the hole is on a seam or a corner
then you do get the wetspot usually at about ohhhhhhh 2 am