Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

The aliens have spring break this week, mine is over so I'm in classes. Decided to let alien #1 sit for alien #2 for the day to see how it worked out. After my first class & a tough exam, I'm sitting in the computer lab with classmates studying for the second class of the day and another horrible exam when my cell phone rings. It's alien #2 & here's what my classmates hear:

Hi how are you?
Good. Did you eat breakfast?
NO. That is not breakfast. (pause)

Sorry, the chocolate from your Easter basket does NOT constitute breakfast. (pause)

No, jelly beans aren't breakfast either. (pause)

Did you almost lick it or did you lick it?
Did the cat lick it?
Did you drop in on the floor?
You're sure you didn't lick it?
Thank you for saving the pink jelly bean for me...... you're sure nobody licked it? Ok., thank you. I'll call you later. Love you bye.

My classmates were about to burst their seams laughing.

Conversations with my aliens are never dull.

4 comments:

Kerry M. Conway said...

my aliens are always teaching me things! so, i am going back to school so that i can keep up with them! lol

Burfica said...

Ummmm should I tell you that I licked it. hehehehehehehe

Canadian flake said...

omg this is soooooooo funny...thanks for the giggles...

wayyyy too hilarious.

captain corky said...

Your sons have inspired me. Candy is the new breakfast! I think I'll go have a bag of Resse's Peantut Butter Cups for breakfast.