Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bet you thought I died...



I bet just about everyone who ever used to read this has probably dropped off the planet or died by now it's been so long since I've posted anything.

I'm in my final academic semester at the university, I will be student teaching in the fall of 2009 - I can't wait.

My aliens are growing like weeds, still... nothing like having children that tower over you.

Our home was enlarged by four little paws last Thanksgiving, our new baby is named Sugar. Our other two cats, Charlotte & Holly tolerate her most of the time.


Is this not the cutest little face you've ever seen? She's so cute but such a little pain in the butt sometimes.

Her favorite spot to get into is the fridge. We didn't figure this out until after she got stuck in there the first time. The aliens & I hadn't seen her in a couple of hours so we started looking for her. I finally gave up & went to get a drink iced tea from the fridge. I open it up and guess what? A kitty! I think she must have been there for at least two hours & was moving kinda slow. Once she warmed up, she was back to her normal self.

1 comment:

Burfica said...

man animals are something else. To bad we can't lock our children in the fridge for two hours to make them chill out sometimes.

but then again mine would just eat all the food in there, then I would be broke with no food. hahahahahaha

Good to see you and see you are doing well.