Saturday, February 19, 2005

Update

It's been a long time since I've even been online. Between work, my car and all the garbage with my children, there hasn't been much time for blogging. So.... let's see about a little update here....

*car has been fixed (again), I got it back a couple of days ago
*youngest son has lost a couple of teeth
*older son has had his first detention (didn't turn in book report)
*my friend, the model, is getting married & I'm helping plan the wedding
*still searching for counseling for the aliens
*we have a new hamster (Sparky)
*kids let Sparky loose in the house 2 days after getting her (found her 3 hrs later)
*Mom had the flu
*Mom got better, Dad had the flu
*Dad got better, I got the flu
*Sister is still trying to import her husband from Costa Rica (they were married last October)

*I was stupid enough to get my naval pierced (what the hell was I thinking???)
*Job is going o.k. I guess, still looking for work elsewhere
*Still can't find a date (If you're single, age 35 - 50 & are gainfully employed, drop me a line.........just kidding!)

Not much happening as you can see.

I am looking for a new name for my blog so..... if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Now I'm off to catch up on blogs I haven't read in a long, long time......... until later.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

OMG you got your naval pierced. OUCHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL

Glad your back
missed ya

Alekx said...

I had my coochy pierced one time..but that's probably more info than you wanted to know isn't it.
Welcome back hun