Monday, April 18, 2005

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!

To anyone that may read this post - my family desperately needs your prayers tonight.

My father drives semi part-time and was doing a run this afternoon when he was involved in an accident about 30 miles from home. He has three broken ribs, a punctured lung and is bleeding into his brain. At present, he is stabilized and in the ICU of a very good local hospital. He also has serious heart problems and this makes medicating him quite difficult. They need to stop the bleeding into his brain - however, causing his blood to clot this quickly could cause a heart attack. His heart is only working at about 28% of capacity so even a mild heart attack could kill him.

Thank you all for your prayers - I know Dad will be able to pull through this with the power of prayer.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, my prayers are with you. *hugs*