Sunday, May 29, 2005

Life is Changing....

Of course it is, it is constantly changing, we're always moving toward a goal (hopefully). Last Thursday's conversation with our new director really floored me. For those that didn't read that post, I was informed that we (my co-teacher & I) don't really teach anything to our class of preschoolers.

I have been praying for several months for God to show me what direction he wants me to take as I feel I am at a crossroads (again). I have prayed for a sign. I think the directors' comment was the sign I've been waiting for.

If I can get it all in place, I will be heading back to college this Fall. I had the qualifications and the education to teach preschool & didn't need the BA. So, I didn't bother. It's now time to do it.

I know our new directors comment is false, I do teach, I do make a difference however, I won't be doing it for her anymore.

No comments: