Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

A very Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there! My own father is feeling a bit tired so the kids and I went with a friend and her son to a local small-town festival.

"Polo Town and Country Days" had a parade & carnival so that's where we spent the day. After over 5 hours in the sun though, Mommy ends up with sun poisoning. I'm not burnt, just over-exposure to the sun so I'd better take it easy for the next week or so.

The five of us had a great time, the three aliens got to ride as many rides as possible in 4 hours all for the price of one $12 wristband each. With the cost of the rides being $4 each, it didn't take but three rides per alien to pay for the wristbands. Of course we ate ice cream, pork chop sandwiches, nachos, corn dogs, gyros and the topper on it all??? A lemonade shake-up of course!

Ahhhh corn dogs & lemonade shake-ups, life is good.

1 comment:

Burfica said...

okay I gotta know what is a lemonade shake up????