Friday, October 29, 2004

Halloween Parties & a Parade

Today was the Halloween party for my preschool class, we sugared them up played some games, sugared them up some more, had some lunch & as they were going down for naps, I made my getaway!

I took a half day off of work today to go see the Halloween parade my younger son's elementary school. I arrived home in time to catch a quick nap before I had to take off for the school. It was so much fun for the kids!

All the children, Pre-K to 2nd grade, paraded around the school grounds with parents standing on both sides of them waving and cheering as children they knew proudly marched past wearing their costumes. One of the teachers even dressed up as Ace Freely from Kiss!!! He looked pretty good in the costume too (wonder if he does that on the weekend for his wife???)

I was really wonderful to be able to sneak out of work and do something so small that meant so much to my son. The boys were both thrilled that I also was home earlier to spend more time with them.

No comments: