Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Things are looking up, kinda, maybe, who knows?

It's been quiet the last couple of days at work. I'm still finding it difficult to handle some of the petty garbage that seems to spew out of this place. What is helping is my cold is finally waning and the meds the doctor has me on force me to bed by 9 pm every night so I've been getting more sleep. The fact that I'm getting more sleep has helped improved my outlook on things, not so tired & stressed feeling all the time. I have my moments though.

Finances are still a big mess and I keep praying for a better job offer to come along however, the new day care that was opening in a nearby town turned me down. I really wanted the Assistant Director position, I think I'm just burned out on teaching. More accurately, I'm burned out on dealing with immature co-workers. They're all so young and know EVERYTHING (they think) it makes work difficult most days. Anyway, I couldn't get out of work to go to a second interview for the job so, obviously, they hired someone else.

Already getting sleepy - what a boring post tonight.

No comments: