Monday, October 18, 2004

The Lesbians Strike Again!

Well, I knew it. They're at it already. The lesbian that is the "man" in the relationship is the one causing the problems. She's bi-polar, an alcoholic, and has drug problems. Her mental state is bad enough, she's collecting disability from the state. So, the state of Illinois is supporting her drug & alcohol addictions. My tax money at work.

Anyway, she started of with waiting until I got into the shower this morning and then after I was about half done with my shower, she continuously flushed their toilet downstairs so I had zero water pressure to rinse off all the soap with. Jerk.

I then went out to my car - she strikes again. This is a very small town. I leave my car unlocked at night. Not anymore. They got into my car, emptied the backpack I carry my teaching supplies in all over the front seat of the car, twisted the rear view mirror until it almost came off and turned my sons' car seat upside down in the back seat. How childish can you be?

I'll be locking my car from now on. Jerks.

No comments: