Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

How did you toast the coming new year? I toasted the new year with a dose of Nyquil and a box of tissues at about 8:30 December 31st & went to bed. Woohoo! Big party for me! lol Damn sinus infection. Oh, well.

My big plans for the evening were to sit in front of the new DVD player with the kids and eat junk food on the sofa until we all burst from the salt & sugar intake. We did manage to eat a large quantity of junk food and watch some movies, Mom just left the party early. The aliens were up until after 10:00 p.m. watching the boob-tube.

Hope all my fellow bloggers have a great new year!

3 comments:

Burfica said...

your new year sounds as massivly exciting as ours. heheheheee

I've managed to piss everyone off today. Great start to my new year. lmaooooooooo

Hope you feel better soon

Alekx said...

She's over reacting I wasn't mad at her.
I put away Christmas decorations and then went to bed. Fun fun fun
Happy new year to you my new friend

kitten said...

HAPPY New Year to you to...I was in bed by 10...we are soooo boring ..havent seen the ball drop in years. Hope you are feeling better.