Sunday, January 09, 2005

More Snow?

Great, we've got a winter weather watch out starting Monday (tomorrow) night and running through Tuesday night. I've got this little weather program that's rather nice (and free) called "Weather Bug". It very kindly keeps me up to date on the weather in my area when I'm online.

We better not get hit with so much snow that I miss work again. I can't afford it.

I'm sure the kids would be thrilled to be out of school again and testing the durability of their new boots and sleds though. hehehe

2 comments:

Alekx said...

There is a reason I live in states that don't have much of the white stuff they call snow.
icky cold...don't like the cold....nope don't want to live anywhere that it snows more then oh like once every 3 years or so.

Burfica said...

yeah I have never ever got do dink around with a sled. Wouldn't know what to do with one LOL