Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Snow Day!

Whoopie! School's closed again. This time it's do to the storm that has hit much of the upper Midwest and stretched East. The daycare where I work is far enough South of where I live that they didn't get the snow, school closings, or the bad roads we got. Work was open. I think they were a little ticked off that I wasn't going to brave the snowstorm and drive 20 miles to work in the mess. It started snowing last night about 5:30 p.m. and it hasn't stopped yet. We could get up to 12 inches of snow before this is all through on Tuesday so the roads are only going to get worse. I figure if the county and state police are advising I keep my car and my butt parked at home, who am I to argue?

The kids can play in the snow and I can sit on my butt for a change and play on the computer -to heck with the dishes - I'm taking a snow day too today. :)

1 comment:

Burfica said...

I can always talk myself out of doing housework. And talk myself into playing on the computer instead hehehehee