Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Answers for Inquiring Minds......

Well, you asked - so here it is!

Burfica:
1. My favorite candy bar is a snickers (can't get screwed? Have a snickers, it's got nuts and it really satisfies - thank you George Carlin), favorite sweet is a Waldorf Astoria cake (sin on a plate!)

2. My favorite religious Christmas song is Silent Night, and a fun Christmas song I like is "I Want A Hippo for Christmas" (recorded in 1953)

3. My favorite animal in the whole world would be a cat because they're just like women (even the males). They're beautiful, spend a lot of time primping, they are self-sufficient for the most part, can be high maintenance if they want to be (but really aren't), loved to be pampered and last but not least, they're brilliant and rarely, if ever, wrong. ;)


Gama:
1. This Christmas I will be spending the holidays with my parents at their home (about 5 miles from where I live). The boys and I will spend Christmas Eve quietly with a friend and her son eating oyster stew and watching Christmas movies. Christmas Day the family will gather at Mom & Dad's for the day with about 12 people in attendance. My sister, her new husband and step-kids will be absent (They'll be in Costa Rica).

2. My favorite color is pink, second is blue.

3. My favorite day of the week is Saturday (I get to sleep in and go to church too).

Alekx:
#1) Is binge eating chocolate considered an extreme sport?

#2) My dream career...hmmmmm..... own a preschool/daycare. I like to be bossy hehehe.

#3) Vibrators or ticklers...... ah, what's a tickler?

2 comments:

Burfica said...

OOOooOoOO I want some sin on a plate. hehehehehehee

I love I want a hippo for christmas. I also like All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

If I don't see you on before Christmas, have a very merry one!!!!!!!!!

Alekx said...

okay we'll need to have a whole conversation about tickelers now. LOL
That's to funny about the binge eating choclate.
You are a hoot girl
MERRY CHRISTMAS