Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Preschool Christmas Party

We had a great time with the kids at the school Christmas party. One little girl's mom sells "Tastefully Simple" (gourmet goodies) and we had a great big bag filled with wonderful things! Many children brought us tins with cookies and tons of home-made Christmas cards (the most special gifts). Of course, they all brought us tons of love.

(o.k. enough of the cute color thing, it's too much of a pain!)

One little boy in particular was rather clingy with me today & he usually isn't (at least not with me). He told me he thought Miss Colleen needed extra hugs - who was I to turn him down??? :)

After shoving them full of cookies & juice, playing games, singing songs, opening presents and making magic reindeer food (looks suspiciously like dry oatmeal & glitter) - we sent the parents on their way, got the children semi-calm to eat some healthy food for lunch and put them down for a nap. A very good day indeed.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

sounds like a wonderfull day.
I love children. They are the best aren't they??

Alekx said...

I like that..get the kiddos all sugared up right before the parents have to come and get them. LOL Oh wait that's what I do. I see you actually fed them something healthy.
I like to get the nephew sugared up, cafined up then take him back to my sister. Burfica wants to kill me when I do that. hehehee