Tuesday, December 21, 2004

This One's for You Gigantor!

Had a better day today, not missing Grandma so much, thinking about getting the last-minute shopping done Thursday (off work Th & Fri!! yippee!) since I couldn't do it last weekend (see previous post....)

I'm driving North on IL Route 2 on my way home from work, visions of credit card bills & Spiderman stuff dancing in my head, munching on an open tin of cashews when, out of nowhere - another Northern Illinois native commits suicide with the help of my 1992 Buick. Sh*t - I lost the other headlight.

**My car still wasn't fixed from the last time I hit one of those damn things.
**The county police are ready to call the game warden on me!
**Dad is pissed that he had to pay for a hunting permit to get deer & I didn't.

My co-workers are never gonna believe this.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

OMG that is so dang funny. I'm really glad you aren't hurt. But still funny. Gigantor was laughing up a storm, then he goes, wait, now I'm ticked cuz I didn't get a deer while hunting this year. LOL

Alekx said...

Did they at least let you keep it so your co-workers would know you weren't lying to them.
That's to funny...well looking back it's funny, I'm glad you weren't hurt. :-)