Saturday, December 25, 2004

Thank You All....

I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers for my family and I as we go through this holiday season, this year without Grandma B. It really meant so much to me. I pray you are all blessed ten times over the way I have been blessed by your kindness.

My son put the whole thing in perspective Christmas Eve....... "Hey Mom! I just realized something................ Great-Granny B gets to spend Christmas with Jesus! She gets to be with him on his birthday!!! " (silence) Then whispered in a low voice filled with awe....... "That is SO cool!"

Out of the mouth of babes. Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Alekx said...

I have to echo your son's comment
THAT IS SO COOL!!!!

Burfica said...

Me too. That is the coolest, and for him to say it is so much better. Chidren really are quite wise.