Thursday, December 09, 2004

Laptops = Birthcontrol???

Researchers at Stonybrook announced they had completed a study about males who used laptop computers. This was not your gaming, surfing kinda study. This study had to do with male sperm and laptop computers. According to the study, if you use your laptop on top of your lap, you're killing your sperm (if your a man that is). The heat generated by the laptop is disintegrating the little guys. To be less than delicate, you're not even shooting blanks. You're not shooting anything.

So, forget the expensive, painful surgery guys, just get a good laptop and surf away!

2 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Too funny - I just had to say thanks for this powerful piece of information! I'll have to pass it on to my DH (who does use his laptop on his lap, although it's sitting on a pillow...). :-)

Funny blog - just browsing through...

Burfica said...

ha ha ha I can see men who dont' have laptops and don't want kids trying to get their big computers on their laps. Okay like I said before I need a life, if I can sit and visions stuff like that. LOL