Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Removal of Nasal Blockages

Listening to the older alien tell the younger alien proper removal techniques of the gumball lodged up his nose is too funny. Well, it's funny for me since I have no social life.........

"You gotta plug the other side of your nose and blow like your shooting boogers out - that will make it come out.........

(sounds coming from room, icky ones)

NO, blow HARDER! HARDER!

(silence)

You're not trying and I'm not going to pick it out for you, go see Mommy.

(silence) HEY! Don't pick it up and eat it now, it's got boogers on it!

MOOOOMMMMM! He's
eating it!"

Where did my life go soooooo wrong?

2 comments:

Burfica said...

I must not have a life either, cuz that made me laugh so dang hard. LOL

Alekx said...

Raises hand for the no life gang..
And the sad part is my hubby wants to know if you can send the detailed directions on how to remove the gumball. "Just in case I get one stuck up my left nostril" he says
Ugghhhhhhhh
What happened to me..I used to be kinda cool.