Sunday, November 28, 2004

Cat Food & Sofa Fluff

If you read back a couple of months, one of our hamsters was MIA for a week or so. We found it's hiding place in the sofa a couple of weeks back (long after it died and was buried).

Our cat has been going through food like there is no tomorrow and I can't figure out why she's so darn hungry all of the time. She's gone through about a pound of cat food in twice the time it normally takes her to eat it.

Tonight I open up my bottom desk drawer of my old wooden desk to pull out a little used floppy disc. That's when I saw it. The pound of missing cat food. At first I thought it's where the hamster made his cozy little home for a week then it dawned on me - the missing cat food. Holly hasn't been eating it, someone/something has been storing it for her!! Huston, we have a mouse. YUCK! I don't want mouse poopie in my desk!!!!!

1 comment:

Burfica said...

OMG OMG OMG can anyone say HAUNTA VIRUS??? ewwwwwwwwww get a trap, get a trap. *shiver*