Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Deer Hunting

I think if I hear one more joke about deer hunting from my co-workers, I'm gonna scream! Either they make a huge joke of it or gape in horror at the sight of my car (still road-worthy although missing most of the front bumper & grill). I still feel I am blessed. God saved me from a hundred things that could've gone wrong to cause me further injury.

I think I must be in mild shock still. It is funny to note that in talking with a co-worker about the accident, I was most ticked-off at the fact that the deer had the nerve to remove one of my two deer whistles with it's dead body. $3000 worth of damage to a car that is probably not even worth that much & I'm whining about $15 in deer whistles that don't even work in the first place? Guess you had to be there to see the humor in it.

1 comment:

Zenia said...

Yikes! I can't believe that happened! :P

Zenia
http://www.pixelmud.com