Sunday, November 07, 2004

Quick Updates

1. Sister got married to her boyfriend about a month ago in Costa Rica (his country of birth & for now, residency)

2. Niece, married 09.04.04 is now pregnant with child #2, congrats sweetie!

3. Decided to quit my job and go back to college full time starting January of 2005.

4. Mom had rotator cuff surgery and is recovering nicely.

5. The older son's report card came home 11.05.04 and he was in the "F" free zone this time.

6. Got an estimate on the deer remodel on my car, could be a total loss. :(

7. New brother-in-law may be bringing at least one of his children to the States with him when he arrives (hopefully) later this month.

8. Had a lunch date - it was awful. Won't go out with him again. Nothing like having him want to discuss sex over a FIRST date and at lunch no less....... it was terrible, horrible, gave me the creeps.

9. Made a new friend, a Lane Bryant model - she's not overweight for her height either, it's weird she models for big women's clothing. Either way, she's beautiful inside and out and I'm happy to have her as a new friend.

10. Still haven't heard from the police or DCFS regarding the abuse my children suffered at the hands of my ex-husband. Phone calls are not returned by either agency.

11. I have a hundred things to do to try to get stuff together so I can get back to college and I can't seem to get organized.

12. I spend entirely too much time playing Pharaoh and writing in this blog.


13. Dad would've liked to gotten the deer I hit with his shotgun instead. That way we could've eaten it.

No comments: