Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Go GOP!!

I prayed that God would guide voters this election year more than He ever has before. My prayers were answered.

Most of the young girls I work with (many claiming to be Christians) are horrified that Bush won. I do NOT understand how you can claim to be a Christian and still vote for a Democrat. Maybe one day I will understand but as for now, I do not.

The mock election held in my son's 5th grade class put Bush as the winner before 3pm yesterday. Wise children. My son was very excited to be able to take a peek inside the voting booth (a REAL voting booth!!!) when I went to vote last night. The men and women running the show there were pleased to see someone so young have such an interest in the whole process.


The kids then waited in the car with my father who drove me there (after hitting the deer, I was left with only one headlight on my car & the rest of the bumper, lights & all are strewn all over the highway). As you leave, those who vote know, you get a little "I Voted" sticker to wear. As it was late & the polls were close to closing, she gave me a couple of stickers for "those darling future voters" I had waiting outside for me. The kids thought it was great!

No comments: