Monday, November 29, 2004

The Great White Hunter

I went out today after work and bought the most expensive trapping equipment I could find. Four mouse traps for $1 at the Super $1 Store. Ha! I'm ready.

I baited the trap with the hairy beasts' favorite (or so I'm told) food, peanut butter. I set the trap. I carefully put it in the drawer where the pound of cat food was once stored by the creature. I start to shut the drawer and SNAP - dammit, it went off. Open drawer, reset trap, shut drawer more carefully, go to bed.

I am the great white hunter!

1 comment:

Burfica said...

I hope it works for you. We used to bait our traps with a little bit of peanut butter and some horse oats in it. We had such bad mice in our horse shed, that sometimes we didn't even need bait. little suckers would just get trapped. I would have let them live in their corner of the horse shed, but the shit ran up my arm when I went to get the oats. That was it. Traps!!!!!! LOL