Tuesday, November 30, 2004

More snow

Weather man said we'd have light flurries with NO accumulation. Well Einstein, it took me 10 minutes to clean 3" of no accumulation off my car. It took me 50 minutes to make a 30 minute drive because the no accumulation hadn't been plowed off the roads and no accumulation was coming down so hard I couldn't see 3 car lengths in front of me. I think it would be time for the weatherman to quit his day job. I wouldn't recommend the psychic hotline as a replacement career either.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

I hate weathermen. Whatever they say, you can almost guarantee the opposite. Someone needs to go leave him yellow snow. hehehehehehe
did I just say that outloud???

Alekx said...

I hate no accumulation days...Last time I was in one of those I found out that those great big exit signs on the highway really do break away when you smack into them as slide into them at 20+ MPH. That's one piece of trivia I wish I never had found out about.
Love your blog.