Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Trapping Wild Beasts

I wake at the crack of dawn to see my two kids staring at the closed desk drawer. They keep saying they can hear the mouse in there messing around. I tell them no, if it's in there, it's in the trap and it's dead.

To prove my superior intelligence, I open the drawer. There's the trap, upside down with a HUGE mouse caught in it's grips. I reach in to pick it up (careful not to touch the diseased beast) and as my hand gets almost to the trap, the mouse moves, I scream, the kids scream.

Hell of a way to start my day. So what do I do? I go downstairs and get the bigger of the two lesbians to come get the still squirming carcass out of my house for me.

I'm such a weenie.

1 comment:

Burfica said...

Bigger of the two lesbians??? Did I miss something???

And ewwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

I couldn't do the live ones. Hubby used to band their little heads against soemthing then throw them to the rooster to eat. *shiver, cringe*