Friday, November 26, 2004

PIzza & A Movie

It has become tradition that when my sister comes up to visit, the boys and I go out for pizza and a movie with her. The kids get to pick the movie. Did we see Polar Express? No. Did we see The Incredibles? No. Christmas With the Kranks? Nope. What epic masterpiece did we spend our hard-earned money on?? Spongebob Squarepants. That's right folks, I spent 90 minutes viewing a brainless yellow sponge.

My advice, have a couple of drinks before you go see the movie, it's less painful that way. Also, if you happen to be a pink, male, starfish with very little brain, here's a tip: fishnet stockings and spike-heeled biker-chick boots don't scream macho if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Burfica said...

Oh my gosh, that just gave me fits of giggles. I don't mind watching Spongebob. But after hearing his laugh for long periods of time, I just want to stick knitting needles in my ears.