Thursday, September 09, 2004

Boobs, Boobs, Boobs.............who cares?????

O.K. - I know, another post today........ like I have nothing better to do........... Oh, wait, that's right - I don't have anything better to do! I have no life, work & kids..........And here I thought I was going to be scarcastic!

So what about the boobs thing? I am sooooooooo sick of the girls at work (can't call them women when I'm old enough to have given birth to most of them!) sitting around talking about boobs when we're outside supervising the kids play time. They're all so proud of their big boobs well ladies -

****NEWSFLASH****......... Dateline Illinois........... This just in........... It has been reported by doctors and dieters alike.......... when you get big boobs from getting fat....... you will loose the boobs when you loose the weight.......... and now we return you to the blog already in progress.

I hate to quote my kids but.......... DUH! You complain you had a small chest when you were thin but now that you're heftin' around an extra 50lbs you've got huge hooters.......... and you think you're gonna look great when you lose all that weight with big boobs. It ain't happenin' girls! The fat goes, the boobs go with it. Welcome to the real world - you want those babies back for your sweetie you're gonna have to go silicone or get fat again. I know - been there, done that. Welcome to the real world kiddies.


No comments: