Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I yelled at God today..........

Yes, I did it, I yelled at God today. I was without a job for over five months and all I asked for was a job that would pay the bills and support my family so we didn't have to scrape every penny together just to pay rent each month. I thought I got that when I got my new job last July. WRONG! Gas prices stayed high, price of the babysitter went up, there's a freeze on pay increases at work until after then end of the fiscal year (in April!!) so I don't get my pay increase at my 60 day review. I was angry that I was working my self to death and still couldn't even pay my bills so I got mad and yelled at God. He heard me.

I left work early to get my son's band book picked up at the school so we could still make it to our church group tonight on time. As we're driving to church (an hour away) I hear my cell phone beeping at me. I thought the battery was going low again so I picked it up to plug the phone in so it could charge and realized I had a voice mail message. So, I call. A school district I had interviewed with two times over the summer called me and I have an interview set up for 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. I'd have benefits, better pay, shorter drive, kids will be at the babysitters less after school and that means I pay her less ........ soooooooo.......... all around it's a better deal. I doubt anyone will read this but if you do........ please say a quick prayer for me around 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning (central time that is! hehehe)

No comments: